Sunday 11 August 2013

NOTD: Zoya "Posh"


You can almost see the Konad print (Nails Inc "Aspen"


I decided to do a matte manicure with a shimmer Konad but it didn't turn out as I thought it would :( So I then decided to put some MegaShine top coat so the Konad became completely invisible... Nice shimmer though... I should have done a shiny top coat Konad maybe?.. Or actually picked a completely different shade. Complete disaster. Oh well. It'll come off tomorrow.


I also promised I would show the One Direction "Everything Emerald". At £3 it costs the same as a sandwich and this time you will definitely know you get what you pay for... It was a pain in the ass to put on, horrendous formula. This is 3 coats with top coat as I kept feeling it was streaky or see-thru, or both?.. It was put on, got photographed then it came straight off.. I will not be wearing this again! I think I will just admire the green in the bottle.

No comments: