Sunday 15 September 2013

GUEST POST: Konjac Sponge Review by Zeke the Evil Beech

I have been using the Konjac Sponge with bamboo charcoal (the black sponge) daily for a month now. I really like it! It has helped me keep my breakouts to a minimum and it has also cleaned out the pores on my nose. Yay!

I have combination skin and the sponge leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth, but I am not sure if it would have the same effect if you have very oily skin.

The sponge is perfect for a quick and fresh morning wash. It's great for the evening wash too, but not if you are wearing make up. It is not very good at removing make up, so I would recommend using a make up remover or regular cleanser for that.

One perk of using the sponge is that you do not need to towel dry after using it. It doesn't leave your face dripping with water, so you can let it air dry within minutes.

I have become an avid sponge user! I attached a couple of photos of what the sponge looks like after 1 month of use - pretty much the same as when I got it.

Dry sponge
Wet sponge

2 comments:

Mona said...

Never heard of this. Vad är det för något? Har en känsla av att jag behöver en sån..

Lina-Elvira said...

Jag köpte mina på http://www.konjacspongecompany.com/ Jag vet inte om det är nåt företag som säljer dom i Sverige än?