Wednesday 18 June 2014

NOTD: Silver Skittles



I reluctantly took off OPI "Green on the Runway" tonight but I had jammed my finger in the printer putting in more paper so had ruined one nail completely and it had to come off. But I needed something bloody spectacular to replace it. And here it is...

I started off with a base of the silvery sparkler that is GOSH "Silver", then added pops of summer colour with GOSH "Wild Lilac" (purple), Rimmel LycraPRO "Aqua Cool" (blue), Orly "Mint Mojito" (green), Rimmel 60sec "Sunshine" (yellow) and finally the old classic, Rimmel LycraPRO "Urban Princess" (pink). I finished off with a thick coat of Seche Vite to smooth over it all and give it that rock-solid mirror-finish. Good to go for the end of the week! :)


I have a discovery to share as well, I will do a full review once I've used it a bit more - Bleach London Reincarnation Hair Mask. It is supposed to soothe angry (home) bleached hair like mine, with sunflower seed extract and micro wheat proteins. It is also formulated to be gentle on an expensive and exotic dye job. And best of all - it's £6!! So far I've only tried it for about 5mins in the shower, but I will put it on my hair for 20mins tomorrow under a disposable shower cap to see how that goes! The smell is very light, not smelling of anything in particular. Even just 5 mins have done a nice job to soothe my straw-like tresses so here's hoping for tomorrow night's marathon hair masking!

No comments: