Sunday 24 August 2014

900TH BLOG POST!!!


Woohoo - my 900th blog post :D I decided I indeed needed something special for the occasion, and the gorgeous super-sparkly blue of Butter London's "Airy Fairy" was just the ticket! I did 3 coats for full opacity and slicked on a coat of Seche Vite over the top to seal in the sparkle! I must apologise profusely for the state of my cuticles; I have spent the last week wild camping in a tent on Isle of Skye so they have not had their daily doses of hand cream I'm afraid!

Now I am going to have a Margarita to celebrate my 900th post, and here's to at least 900 more!!!

A midge-net is a must on holiday in Scotland!!

Homecoming Margarita :)


4 comments:

Cali369 said...

oh wow, congratulations! Lovely polish and that margarita looks awesome - I do love a margarita!

Lina-Elvira said...

Welcome back - I feared for a while you'd gone offline so was glad to see your huge haul post! :)

Unknown said...

I'm so envious. My ultimate dream is to visit Scotland. The Highlands, more specifically. Next to Scotland is my desire to visit England and Wales. Actually, I'd live on the great island if I could. But at 43, married and 2 grown children still living at home I doubt that I will ever see outside of my piece of grass here in America. Oh well, God puts us where He wants us.

Love the mani, BTW. Congrats on the big 900!

Lina-Elvira said...

Thank you Amanda - never say never about travel! :)