Wednesday 7 January 2015

BIRTHDAY NOTD: Deborah Lippmann "Happy Birthday!"



It's really hard to get a decent shot of this manicure so here is a bottle shot,
in daylight, from when I got it
Happy birthday to me! :) I will be celebrating in style with this sparkler from Deborah Lippmann, my first Lippmann and bought in Harvey Nichols especially for my birthday! Although I have to go to work, I will mostly be taken out for my lunch AND dinner and then also having my eyebrows done for free at the Benefit Brow Bar :) *does a happy dance*

I did 2 layers here but doing a bit of patting down to lay a thick coat of glitter down so it's rather thick. I sealed it all with a coat of Seche Vite but think I might put on a second coat of top coat later as it's still rather rough! Insane glitteriness - I am loving it!! :) I knew when I saw this polish in Harvey Nichols, same as with the Shu Uemura 'Shupette' lip palette, that this is basically how I felt:





No comments: