Thursday 22 January 2015

NOTD: Formula X Celestials "Astrolady"


Finally nail polish again, yay!! The Husband got me some flu capsules so feeling a bit better even though I am still bunged. My knee is getting the sutures taken out of it tomorrow so I NEEDED a hilariously glittery polish to cheer me up.

I bought this polish when me and my Mum went to Sephora in Stockholm after Xmas :) Like the other Formula X I bought, was one of those polishes I pick up and never contemplate putting down again! And I was right. This is what it would be like if Seventeen Rock Hard Couture 'Bijoux Baby' and Isadora Sugar Crush 'Pink Crush' had a baby! :)

It's a soft pink and gold textured glitter. This is 1 coat. That's right, just the 1 coat *jumps up and down with joy* :) That means I can enjoy this polish for years to come as I've hardly used up any product. Thank you Sephora! And also, please open a store with online shopping capability in the UK :( I think this was rather expensive (about £14, 139 Swedish krona?) but I can't really judge as I bought it in the hilariously expensive Sweden. I love this polish, it was worth the money!

I am going to be bringing in some kind of rating system. If you check my new tab RATING SYSTEM it will explain the current criteria there :)

Happy Factor 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Price: $12.50 in US
Where: Sephora stores, not available in the UK
Quality: Excellent
Coverage: Freakin' Awesome
Packaging: Good - I would have liked a different brush holder, I find these Chanel-esque pop-off tops with a little twiddly barrel brush holder quite annoying to deal with. But it looks the part for the branding they are going for. Apparently 'the brush design was engineered to complement the highly pigmented, three-free formula, giving you the most even and precise lacquer application'. For me, the brush totally works but wouldn't say it's the next best thing since sliced bread?..
Other: It is an amazing polish, I will be wearing this a lot :)

No comments: