Saturday 14 February 2015

VINTAGE VALENTINE'S: L'Oreal Shock Resist "330"




My apologies for the lateness of this post - sometimes time makes fools of us all! :)

This is the European version of the "L'Oreal Shock Proof" that Cali over at Polishtopia showed last week! I love this colour, it is super-sparkly and a dream to apply. The sparkliness doesn't really translate to the camera so you will just have to imagine how radiant it is.

I used 2 coats here with Seche Vite top coat. It is very much still a great nail polish, no thickening or separation. I think this came out somewhere in the late 90s. I "borrowed" my mother's bottle of this (she still has her one too after I gave it back half empty...) before I could find one of my own in the local supermarket bargain bin, of all places!

I tend to pick this out if I need a smart manicure that still has a bit of extra pizzazz to it; it has been to a number of swankier parties over the years!

Happy Factor
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

1 comment:

Cali369 said...

Very pretty pink for Valentine's!