Saturday 11 April 2015

NOTD: Zoya "Charla"


I decided I wanted something sparkly to kick off my week of holiday, so I did a matching manicure and pedicure in this mermaid blue stunner from Zoya's 'Sparkle' collection from 2010. The whole collection is amazing with all super-hot glassfleck polishes. I bought the entire 'Sparkle' collection, my only collection buy so far I believe! As far as I remember this polish stains the nails a little bit greeny-yellow, but I doubled up on the base coat so we'll see how bad it is when I remove the polish... :)

"Charla" is easy to work with, not too runny, not too thick. I did 2 coats here, if you are phobic about VNL you will need to go for 3 coats. I set it with a coat of Seche Vite. It dries smooth and super-shimmery.

I loved looking down and seeing my sparkling toes this morning in the shower :) Bring on summer!!!

No comments: