Wednesday 20 May 2015

NOTD: Rimmel 60 Sec "Bee a Honey"


I was casually perusing the shelves in Boots before I picked up my hire car on Sunday and I came across this bright polish, a yellow I haven't seen for a while! I think the last yellow like this I saw was Topshop "Summit". Like "Summit", "Bee a Honey" is a creamy yellow which is very retro looking, like I imagine a vintage 1960s mini dress yellow :) It's bright but wearable!

Being a yellow, I had some issues with the formula, it was rather unwieldy and wanted to streak. If you're careful you still get a good result though. I used thicker coats. I did 2 coats here and slicked on a coat of Seche Vite. I love this amazing colour, it just brightens any weather :)

I am not sure if this is part of the core collection or some kind of limited/seasonal collection? I haven't seen it before and I am a regular makeup stand stalker...

No comments: