Sunday 7 June 2015

NOTD: GOSH "Silver"


This is definitely one of those old favourite polishes which I find are hard to wear but irresistible! :) I was going to try a green translucent polish over this to emulate the new offerings from OPI Color Paints but it just shines so brightly I wanted to keep the silver until it chips a bit (like, tomorrow...).

This polish dries from a super-shimmer to a soft metallic finish. It is remarkably tame to apply without streaking and this is only 2 coats :) I stuck on some Seche Vite to amp up the sparkle and of course, speed dry it. It does go back to it's shimmery roots more than metallic when you add a top coat.

Love this, but it goes with nothing and it certainly draws attention to your hands so you better moisturise! Who cares, it sparklez!! I'm now off to watch 'T. rex Autopsy' - woohoo! :)

No comments: