Wednesday 26 August 2015

NOTD and mini-review!


I decided that I wanted a blazing pink for Wednesday so this is it - Depend #427. This is one of Depend's new O2 polishes, it's meant to be a more breathable nail polish, maybe? Love it! It's like a tropical beach in a nail polish :) I did 2 coats here and topped it with Seche Vite. It is a jelly glitter so it's a bit sheer but for me that's not an issue as I have very short nails.

I went into Superdrug today and found some new items from Collection! Among them was this chubby crayon highlighter which I picked up immediately; for £2.66 you can't argue! The colour is called "1 Pearl Sheen". It is a cool champagne colour and should work on most light complexions. It goes on smooth and wears quite well so far althought it does fade to a slightly more shimmery finish than it goes on with. This is my second bargain from Collection this week, the other being the Matt Lip Butter which I will review at the weekend when I've worn it for a week! Still loving my Collection products, maybe I need to do a brand focus?? :)



No comments: