Sunday 6 December 2015

NOTD: H&M "Russet Pearl"

Daylight - day 2
Artificial light
Here is another of the H&M polishes for you! Worryingly, they are not currently selling ANY of their new nail polishes online.... I fear the worst! Are they all out of stock or is there a problem?...

I chose the red to kick off my Xmas nails, I've not been well so I haven't been doing my nails but I thought I would start now. Anyway, like the other new H&M polishes so far this is a dream! The only thing with this polish was I had a bit of a duff brush so I had some application issues, hence the smudgey cuticles. I don't think there is a problem with the formula just the faulty brush on this particular bottle.

This isn't too brush-strokey and it is nicely opaque even with just 1 coat. But I did 2 coats here, cuz that's how I roll, yo. I topped it with my Bourjois 3D gel top coat but it's nice and shiny even without a top coat. I just don't like sitting around with wet nails all night. Even when the Muppets is on! This is a warm, light red shimmer polish, but it does appear rather orange in my photo. I must take another one tomorrow in daylight to show you the real colour.

Loving the new H&M polishes, I do hope they come back into the online shop soon :(


No comments: