Friday 8 January 2016

Birthday NOTD: Rococo "Green Garnet Luxe"


It's my birthday today so I wanted something seriously awesome. And it then usually comes down to something green! This is one of the bargain Rococo's I scored in the Boxing Day sale from Space.NK. It's absolutely stunning! :D

I did 2 coats here and a slick of Bourjois 3D Gel top coat. It's got almost a duochrome to it, and a very luxurious shimmery depth. I think this might make an early entry into the 2016 favourites!!

I also made a traditional Swedish birthday cake - layers of strawberry jam, mashed banana and custard smothered in fresh whipped cream and berries. Yummy!


3 comments:

Cali369 said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!

That green is gorgeous although not as tasty as the cake!

Lina-Elvira said...

Haha thanks! :)

Lina-Elvira said...

Haha thanks! :)