Sunday 17 January 2016

NOTD: OPI Hello Kitty "Say Hello Kitty!" Limited Edition

In artificial light

In daylight
I finally got my mitts on this shade from the new Hello Kitty collection from OPI! :) Ever since I'd seen the first promo shots for this collection I knew I had to have it all! Although once it rolled around I was like 'meh' for some of the shades, but this one I needed!

I am not sure I've got something exactly like this? Urban Decay's "ID" has a similar warm coral sort of base colour but that's about it. Barry M's Limited Edition 2014 Xmas polish was kinda close too.  OPI "Princesses rule" have a similar high voltage shimmer but isn't as warm in base colour. I thought my old VHTF L'Oreal "330" might also be similar but no, not at all. Hmmm... I may actually not have anything like it - bonus!

This is part of a limited edition set, you can't buy the colour on it's own. It comes with 2 Swarovski crystal bows and nail glue to attach them. Nice touch but completely unnecessary; just let the nail polish do the talkin'!

I did 2 coats here, if you have an aversion to VNL you will need to load on another coat. I topped it with Bourjois 3D Gel top coat. Formula is good, slightly jelly like which enhances the glittering quality. Still decent coverage. Goes on smooth and evenly! It was quite hard to photograph because of the intense shimmer, I had to move around a bit so I will try and do a daylight shot tomorrow to show you as well.

Love this so much - it's just my kind of pink!!

No comments: