Friday 18 March 2016

NOTD: Rococo "Love Potion"


This is the third and last Rococo polish I got in the Boxing Day sales at Space.NK! Now if you look at that post and compare the promo shot of this polish to my NOTD you wouldn't know it was the same polish... I was a bit disappointed when it came, and why it's taken me so long to wear it.

I must say I love the other two Rococo polishes, but this one not so much. Despite being quite opaque, the formula is runny and it kept flooding my cuticles as you can clearly see. The colour is more purple than pink, and also the duochrome shimmer is barely noticeable. Overall score - meh.

Not gonna make it to my top ten I'm afraid...

1 comment:

Cali369 said...

hmmm - you're right, not much like the promo pic. Pretty but not massively unique I'd have thought