Saturday 7 May 2016

NOTD: Barry M Lolly Gloss "Pink Candy"


Another magnificent nail polish from Barry M - the king of high street nail colour! This is limited edition, and I am not sure if it's possibly only sold in Superdrug? These have a so called jelly finish and come in four colours. Apparently they are scented; but I could only detect a very faint fruity scent from this? Nothing like the Parfumerie series from Revlon.

No matter - it's awesome. I love this finish and colour for summer. Who cares if it gives you VNL, it's juicy and bright and just so totally cheerful! :) This polish is similar to the OPI Color Paints from last year, but a bit more warm toned than "Pen & Pink". Which I can't actually find a post on... Must remedy that! You could probably use it to layer over a silver metallic polish just like the OPI Color Paints too, so another thing I must try!

I did 2 coats here with Bourjois 3D Gel top coat. Love it! It did take a while to dry down and harden - but it's worth the wait for 2 coats!

No comments: