Wednesday 25 May 2016

NOTD: Isadora Jeanious "525 Hot Legs"


When I saw this popping up on the Swedish nail blogs I was like 'gotta get me some of that!'. Luckily my mum scored this for me in Sweden, and the matte "Bootcut", for me before they were all gone!

I did 2 thin coats here. That's right, 2. It's ridiculously easy to apply, dries quickly and is hardly brushstroke-y at all. OMG, I have to add this to this year's Top Ten nail polishes already! I topped it with Sally Hansen MegaShine top coat, a brand new bottle. Have I ever mentioned how I love that stuff; every time I use it I wonder why I bother trying other top coats?!

This polish is like sapphire and ice - it has this shift to a cooler lighter blue that is impossible to capture on camera. 5 out of 5 stars for me!

You can luckily get this on feelunique.com in the UK :) And so now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to buy myself a backup bottle of this before it sells out...

No comments: