Monday 24 October 2016

NOTD: H&M "Jewel Beetle"


It's no secret I love the new line of nail polish from H&M :) Here is another beauty! I must say the greeny-gold duochrome does translate a bit more to the nail than you can see in my photo, and if your nails are longer than mine you will have a stronger effect as well.

Don't mind the ding in the polish on my ring finger which happened literally one minute after I had finished my manicure and I would've made it worse trying to fix it... :( Typical!

This is 2 smooth coats with Sally Hansen MegaShine top coat. Loving this - so autumnal! :) The formula of this is similar to the "Nocturne" polish I have from H&M; quite thickly glittery yet easy to apply.

I feel I should be pairing this with my dark red velvet sweater which I bought when I was 16 and I still have it (and it still fits!).

No comments: