Monday 12 December 2016

NOTD: KIKO Milano Smart Nail Lacquer "19 Pearly Hot Pink"


I got this in yet another foray into the new Kiko shop, and I bought one for my mum too, it looked that amazing!

I've used some really expensive and professional nail polishes in my time, and while that feels special, when you get a great budget buy that performs you just feel so good about yourself! This is one of those. The Smart polishes from Kiko retail at a refreshing £2.50 each and come in a variety of colours. I have a few more so there will be more of these coming up!

This is 2 coats of polish and my usual Sally Hansen MegaShine top coat. The formula is excellent. Nicely opaque in 2 coats, smooth and easy to apply. The brush is a bit small but with formula this good, that doesn't matter! It's a bit washed out in this artificial lighted photo but the colour is a really rich yet bright pink. This lasted the whole week before I started seeing tip wear.

I am loving this and can't wait to try some of the other colours I bought on Black Friday!

1 comment:

Cali369 said...

Oooh nice. I've tried some other Kiko polishes, with varying results but not the Smart ones.