Monday 20 March 2017

NOTD: Essie "On the roadie" spring manicure



So I spotted a nice green from Essie's spring collection in Boots, then spotted the special offer of a free Essie hand cream with the purchase of any Essie product so, sold :)

I then decided I wanted to do stamping. And tried to find a matching colour. It turned out that Essie "Going incognito" was a perfect match. I did a mix and match using a pattern from Konad plate m64. Both base polishes are 2 coats. I used Sally Hansen Megashine topcoat.

I don't know if I like the design, somehow I'm a bit bored that it's so matchy-matchy?... maybe? But since I spent time putting it on, I decided I might as well get some wear out of it!

2 comments:

Cali369 said...

Love that base green!

Lina-Elvira said...

It's lovely - I've got nothing quite the same shade! :)