Friday 7 November 2008

NOTD - GOSH "548 Green Hawaii" over China Glaze "Gussied Up Green"

Isn't this a stunning manicure?? I can't stop looking at the multi-glitter sparkles in this. The colour here is the colour you'd expect "Green Hawaii" to turn out in itself, but it's just not opaque enough, it comes out a very acid green. This way its stunning glitter gets more potent :)

This is basecoat, 1 layer GUG, 2 layers of "Green Hawaii" and 1 layer of Seche Vite, although I should've put 2 layers of Seche Vite, as it's still a little bit gritty. "Green Hawaii" on it's own was a bit light for me, so I decided to try it over GUG (which I keep forgetting is such a nice colour in itself).

I really like GOSH, by the way. There are some really great polishes (see also my GOSH score from September) and their eye liners rock :) A very colourful brand and worth spending your pennies on if you can find it.