Sunday 30 November 2008

NOTD - Makeup Store "Hypnotic"


I think this nail polish is discontinued now as far as I can find out. It is a dark raspberry with bright pink glitter, very sparkly indeed :) I remember walking into Makeup Store and gawking at the endless rows of makeup and nail polish, it was a treat not often experienced when I was young. This polish is probably about 7-8 years old, just like its green counterpart "Hayfever".


This goes on smooth for a glitter, and this is 2 coats on top of Seche Clear with 1 coat of Seche Vite. I think I might put on another coat of Seche Vite, cause this polish seems to eat the top coat a bit. Can't remember the last time I wore this polish, but it's been too long :)


Beware, I seem to be going through another pink phase, which is why I passed "Emerald Sparkle" by today and put on this polish :) Fret not dear reader, I am sure its just a passing phase and I'll be back on the odd colours soon :)

No comments: