Tuesday 16 December 2008

REVIEW - LUSH Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter


I suffer from REALLY dry hands and feet, especially in the winter. I have read rave reviews about this cuticle softener on beauty blogs, so decided to try it. I waltzed into LUSH and asked for it. Only one tub left! Sweet :)

I have to say, I am not the biggest fan of the smell... Its lemony, sure, but too overpowering to be fresh. But the butter, OMG! It works miracles as a night treatment for dry hands and feet. I have problematic feet that peel and split and this seems to have tamed them!


For my rough feet, I am sticking to Lemony Flutter for the long haul. For my nails however it's too smelly, I am sticking to my long-term lover Solaroil. It really is the smell that puts me off. It's not nice, and it lingers. I give Lemony Flutter 3 of 5 stars.

No comments: