Monday 2 February 2009

NOTD: Franken Bottle Green Creme + Pedi


This is my 2nd Frankenpolish attempt at dark green and it has come out AWESOME!! First attempt ended up in a greyish mess :( This is opaque in 2 coats, please excuse the messy application, the brush on the empty polish bottles is quite stubby and collects heaps of polish. The photo makes it look brighter green than it is cause my camera is stupid. But it's not a "nearly black" dark green like NARS Zulu, it's more like RBL Recycle (but without the $18 price tag!). It applies shiny but I put on a coat of Poshe anyway for maximum shine and wear. BC is Nailtek Foundation II.


Holy s***, I love this colour!! :D


This is the recipe, with rough percentages:
  • 50% Rimmel I Love Lasting Finish "Sunshine" (yellow creme)
  • 40% Nails Inc "Hanover Square" (a very dark navy creme)
  • 5% Barry M "Lime Green 137" (lime green creme)
  • 5% Viva La Diva "56" (dark green jelly-finish creme)

And to complement, I painted my toes (yay no more broken toenail!); a lovely layering of 2 coats OPI "Can you dig it"? with a coat of Zoya "Juicy". BC is Seche Clear and TC is Seche Vite. That's my feet on my hot water bottle, you need it when doing your pedi in wintertime in the UK!

Juice-a-licious, what else can I say?? :)

No comments: