Tuesday 10 February 2009

NOTD: ♥ ♥ Rimmel 60sec "810 Stop Traffic" ♥ ♥


This colour is blazing hot and truly deserves it's name! It is bright neon pink which has a depth and shimmer you don't often see in cheap nail polish, almost slightly duochromey with lilac-blue. I has China Glaze "Adore" in mind for today, but I chose this colour because reading Scrangie's post rekindled my love for Rimmel polishes. I have so many, but this is one of my all time favourite ones. "Stop traffic" has to be at least 7 yrs old or so, and it's getting really stringy and goopy. It smells strongly of chemicals; this is so not 3-free! :) This time, I needed to thin it with Seche Restore before I used it, and after that it was as perfect as ever. It is a true pick-me-up colour! :)

2 comments:

Sasha said...

I just got some Seche Restore and can't wait to try rescuing some of my older polishes. I can't believe I used to throw them away! I threw away a bottle of my HG color, OPI Chile O Caliente (discontinued), last year because I thought it was useless....

Lina-Elvira said...

Yep I sure love Seche Restore :) It keeps old favourites like new!