Monday 16 February 2009

NOTD: Urban Decay "ID" over Rimmel 60sec "Silver Bullet"


I once tried "Silver Bullet" on it's own and I hated it. It's really stark white metallic, and it just didn't go with my skintone. So last night after discovering that my precious "Jo" was peeling off the nail that peels (grrrrr.....) I decided I was going to put on one of my all-time favourite polishes, Urban Decay "ID". And once again I will lament the passing of this nail polish line. Why??..


Anyway, I digress. I slapped on Nailtek Foundation II, 2 coats of "Silver Bullet" then followed by 3 coats of "ID". The end result was so beautiful it almost made me cry :) The bright white metallic base seems to bring out a sparkle that you won't get with "ID" alone, the gold shimmers like a thousand little pieces of gold. It's simply awesome, and I think that this combo will probably make it's way to my toes tonight :)

No comments: