Monday 16 March 2009

NOTD: Savina "Marine Life"


I received this gem in a swap from America, and I was immidiately drawn to the fantastic colour of it. I opened the bottle and saw the formula was sort of goopy and highly pigmented so I decided that Seche Clear would probably be the best choice of base coat. It applied thickish but absolutely beautifully. This is ONE thicker layer of colour. Only one. Perfect coverage. And not really any cleanup to do! It dries to a soft matte finish which is exquisite to look at! I love it. So different from anything else I have :) Thank you so much to the lovely MrsFinley @ Makeupalley!
Can't really find any information on this brand, so if you know more about it, please let me know :)
Lina-Elvira Loves It Thiiiis Much:

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ +

5 comments:

Lucy said...

Sorry, I haven't heard of the brand. It is a lovely color on you. I hope I have something in the same shade. Love it!

Lina-Elvira said...

Lucy - Apparently its sold exclusively in Nordstroms Rack, but as I am in the UK I have no idea what sort of store that is. Apparently there is a lot of love for the brand on Makeupalley tho :)

Rocketqueen said...

Ooooh loves it! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful blue! I do not know this brand of varnish yet, but they have nice colors !

yawniebug said...

Yup! I've gotten mine from Nordstrom Rack. I LOVE their hot pinks and their glitter colors. However, I want to warn you about some of the lighter colors, they take more coats. =/