Monday 11 May 2009

NOTD: Barielle Shades "Secret Encounter"


This is my second Barielle Shades polish, which a lovely American lady sent to me in a swap :) I must say these are better than I thought they would be, and I can't wait to try the third polish she sent me - "Date Night", which is a dark forest green shimmer. And we all know how I love green! :)


"Secret Encounter" is Zoya "Yasmeen" darker, naughtier, older sister - a delicious dark purple with a fuschia shimmer. It literally glows from within! It applies really well too. This is 2 coats over Nailtek II base coat and with Poshe top coat.
That reminds me to do another Zoya "Yasmeen" manicure, I have worn it but somehow I haven't showed it to you yet :) Stay tuned!


Lina-Elvira Loves It Thiiiis Much:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

2 comments:

Velvet said...

Very nice on your nails! I've not tried Barielle. Been thinking about it.

Lucy said...

I love this shade. Looks beautiful on you. I have to try this brand of polish.