Sunday 17 May 2009

NOTD: Barry M "Fuchsia" with dotz


I can't get enough of my dotting tools :) One day I will do proper marbleizing when I have time. I stashed away my new polishes today from my latest swaps, there are so many wonderful American polishes in there I have not had a chance to try yet!


This colour is one of the new colours this summer from Barry M - from the same collection as my beloved "Mint Green". This is 2 coats over Seche Clear with Sally Hansen Mega Shine top coat. The white dots is an ancient bottle of Isadora French Manicure White... It's at least 10 years old, probably more, and its horrifically thick and stringy and fantastic for use with the dotting tool :)


Lina-Elvira Loves It Thiiiis Much:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW I love it!
Your nails look great too.

Helen said...

Oooh I am an avid Barry M fan but I don't have this one. It looks great.

Mint Green is on my pile of ones to try soon but the application of Baby Blue put me off a bit so it's kind of towards the back of the queue.

Lucy said...

Very cute manicure. Puts me in mind of Easter for some reason. Looks very pretty on you. Just some simple dots and your nails look fantastic.