Saturday 12 September 2009

OK, so I got polish, but I am laying laminate flooring....




Guys, seriously, having your own home is great - but bad for your nails! Why? Well...


Regular readers will know my passion for Danish brand GOSH and Australian brand Bloom. I got picked up on this by a nice lady called Jenny who happens to work at Z-PR, who's client is Superdrug. She said she wanted to send me some samples, so I said OK (c'mon, what else???). When it finally arrived in not so good nick (thank you Royal Mail...) there was 10 GOSH polishes, 3 Bloom polishes (including "Bianca"!!) and a lovely Eau de Gloss by Bourjois! Thank you Jenny, I am not sure which one to put on first, but I think Monday will see either Bloom "Nicole" or GOSH "Avantgarde" for definite, for my first day at my new job :)


So I am sitting on 13 new polishes, and my nails are still bare as white spirit paintbrush cleaner, peeling wallpaper and laying laminate flooring doesn't go well with nail polish! However, bedroom is almost finished (plaster has to dry so I can paint the walls now...) so after that I will be back to having a desk to sit at! :)


And peeps, I've got a cool review coming up tomorrow, the all-new L'oreal Roll-On Foundation. So stay tuned!

2 comments:

Lucy said...

How lovely to get all those polishes. When your done doing all your important house renovations, you can play with the polish. It's wonderful to be able to fix things the way you want. Good luck in all your home repairs.

Cali369 said...

Amazing parcel from Jenny. Does that mean Bloom polish is sold in Superdrug?? I've never seen it there...