Saturday 3 October 2009

REVIEW: Tisserand Intensive Hand and Nail Cream


Due to my frantic DIY efforts, my hands have taken to becoming very dry and scaly. I use CND Almond Spa Hand Lotion at home, but it's a bit toolight right now - my hands are seriously dry! The skin around my fingertips are self-cracking and splitting causing bloodloss and pain :(


So there I was, looking for a nice makeup box, when I ventured into the newly snazzed up beauty department in my local John Lewis department store (more on this later). I picked up this hand cream as I liked the concept; essential oil rich, organic ingredients and no synthetic fragrances or parabens. As you knowI am very much into my natural organic beauty. It was quite pricey - £6.50. 'Better be all it promises and more', I thought.


One application and I was hooked. The natural essential oils are lovely, mostly it smells rosy like geranium. It seems to have the added benefit of making you relax and dream of a warm, sunny flower meadow in the summer... Because it is very rich, it needs a minute or so to sink into your skin, it leaves a nice velvety feel. The moisturising properties are fantastic. Scaly fingertips were thoroughly soothed and some of the cracks in the skin are already healing up after a couple of days. I am very impressed! Apparently it won the 'Pure Beauty' Bronze award in 2008. It certainly gets five of five stars from me!


Lina-Elvira Loves It Thiiiis Much:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

3 comments:

Zeke, the evil beech said...

Isterband!

Lina-Elvira said...

Ewwww.. Äckligt :)

Lucy said...

That's pretty great that you found such a nice hand creme. Sometimes you pay more but you use less.
I have a jar of L'Occitane Body Butter. It's in the English Lavender fragrance. I know it's expensive but you only use a tiny bit. It's worth the money to buy it. Hope it keeps working for you. Glad you found it.