Tuesday 10 November 2009

NOTD: China Glaze "Bad kitty"


Sometimes I really love a polish just for it's name. This is one of those polishes! But it's also a lovely polish! I used it over Rimmel LycraPRO "Urban Princess" as I still have some staining on the nails so I wanted to create a bright uniform background colour. Also if I apply glitters over a creme base colour the manicure seems to come off easier with nail polish remover. "Bad kitty" has a translucent coral-pink base colour which does well against "Urban Princess".


"Bad kitty" is part of the new Speciality nail polishes. "Bad kitty" has multi-coloured glitter, and it's also slightly irregularly shaped which I love. I couldn't get very good photos of this, the camera doesn't pick up the sparkle; I will have to try in daylight. It's super-sparkly, rest assured!


This is 1 coat of "Urban Princess" with 2 coats of "Bad kitty". I used it over Sally Hansen Nail Quencher base coat with Sally Hansen MegaShine top coat. You might need 2 coats of top coat to seal the glitter in properly.


Bling-tastic! :)

No comments: