Tuesday 22 December 2009

NOTD: Jessica "Bazaar"


Still snowy - had to walk to work this morning in -4C so was wise and put my skiwear on! I felt needed something deep, soft, sensual and creme for my manicure tonight. I wanted to do some Konad in gold over to make it more festive.


This is 2 coats of "Bazaar" over Sally hansen Nail Quencher base coat. This is my first and only Jessica polish. It's almost a dupe for MAC "Rougemarie", but I am not sure if I maybe prefer "Rougemarie" to "Bazaar". This polish goes on very smoothly. It's not showing up as dark as it is on the nail in the photo however.


Then I put on some flowery Konad plat M2 in "True Gold" by Isadora (another antique nail polish!). I finshed off with Sally Hansen MegaShine as usual. It came out quite dark so guessing I need to buy a proper Konad gold polish...


I can't wait for xmas break! Hopefully will have more time to do some things around the house. But now I have to prepare for tomorrow and lay out my skiwear :)

No comments: