Friday 18 December 2009

Snow!!!!




It's FINALLY arrived and I am super-stoked about it :) No, not the parcel of nail polish from America, although that would be super-cool too. No, I am talking about snow! White, fluffy, silently swirling snowflakes, and there is a lot of it :) I live and park on a hill, so I am hoping my car will manage the hill... That's our Nissan Micra in the photo.


I love the snow, and miss it very much. When I grew up in Sweden metres as opposed to inches of snow was perfectly normal at this time of year. I am told that it was here too, about 10-15 yrs ago. Global warming for you!


Anyway, I am also super-stoked about The Body Shop is bringing back some retro stuff!! I went in there today, and there was Dewberry Bath & Shower Gel, Fuzzy Peach Bath & Shower Gel and Banana Shampoo!! I still have a Dewberry Eau de Toilette from days of yorn :) Must be at least 15yrs old. Anyway, I bought Dewberry Bath & Shower Gel as it brings back so many fond memories. Still got some Fuzzy Peach Shower Gel from last time they sold it about a year ago.

No comments: