Wednesday 14 April 2010

NOTD: Zoya "Gilda"


My Zoya Sparkle collection arrived today, and I was exstatic when I opened the parcel. It is just amazing! :) This is my very first collection I have bought in whole! Totally worth it! Sparkle is the summer collection from Zoya and was released on 1st April 2010.


This is 3 coats of "Gilda" with Sally Hansen MegaShine top coat. It is glassfleck polish as opposed to glitter polish; it has a smooth finish.


This is "Gilda", which is a bright Barbie-pink glassfleck polish. I was torn which one to try first, and despite being smitten with green "Ivanka" and blue-turquoise "Charla" I decided on this one. And it's gonna go very well with a new dress I have :)


I tried to take a late afternoon light photo but it's very dim as the sun isn't really out. However it seems to work a bit better than all my indoor light which is too dim.

1 comment:

jaljen said...

I love this collection too. And fleck is way better than glitter to remove. Good call to get the whole lot.