Sunday 13 June 2010

NOTD: Claires "Chunky Glitter Silver"


Hey ho onto my second post for tonight! Just been so busy this weekend clearing paper work in relation to the house hadn't had time to post my tinted moisturiser review...


Here is one of the two Chunky Glitters I own thanks to a lovely American lady who swapped so kindly with me! The other one is the green one. Oh how I coveted these when I first saw them on Scrangie's blog! I kind of knew that they were going to be sheer so I layered this one over Rimmel I Love.. "Your Majesty" which is a silver metallic and glad I did so. I'm not patient enough for 4 coats or so... This is 1 coat "Your Majesty" with 2 coats of "Chunky Glitter Silver". And of course, a slap of Megashine as I wasn't in the mood to wait longer than an episode of "The Vampire Diaries" to get some icecream...


The Chunkies are mega glittery with large hexagonal discs that are like little super-polished mirrors! Completely bling-tastic! 8-D


I know this will be a complete b***h to remove, but man, I adore glitters...

2 comments:

Cel said...

Looks great. I love all the sparkle.

Zeke, evil beech said...

Fish scales! Totally awesome, you have fish fingers! Haha! Ohh, such a lame pun, sorry ;P