Sunday 6 June 2010

NOTD: Depend 193 + 195


I saw these and loved them in the bottle, but was dubious on how smoothly they would go on. But I was surprised! Amazingly brush-stroke free application, opaque in 2 thin coats and a lovely metallic lustre. I love Depend nail polishes, wish they were sold in Britain! I get mine from my dearest Mum! Thank you mum! :) This is 195 (blue) with 193 (pink).


I suppose I should have gone for a gold and blue manicure as it is the Swedish National Day today, but I honestly didn't remember! I went bowling today (atrocious scores!) and broke a nail so I needed something to cheer me up and this was definitly it! :)


1 comment:

jaljen said...

Those go so well together. They really mesh. And no brushstrokes! 2 coats. Has to be good.
I don't actually like them as such but I can admire the mani.