Sunday 13 June 2010

Review: POP Beauty No Show Correct & Protect SPF30 Tinted Moisturiser


Since I was 14 or so til my early 20s I religiously wore tinted moisturiser, various kinds. But as I got, ahem, older, it gave way to foundation as it was the only thing to cover my sins... Then a few weeks ago, I re-discovered tinted moisturiser. It started with the new Topshop Skin Tint. Moved on from there (it was a bit too heavy), to Boots No7 Dual Protection (not enough colour), to Makebelieve Enhance Glow (too shimmery).

Then I saw POP Beauty No Show Correct & Protect in a magazine, and the promise of invisible but visible coverage, high SPF, oil free with a refreshing gel texture just sounded irresistible. I immediately ordered myself a tube.


I am sold. It's covers invisibly and feels really great on. It kind of mattifies your skin slightly, and on me it wears all day! I chose the shade "No. 1 Neutralize" as it is for "minimize red and blue undertones, to brighten complexion, and to give it a touch of warmth". And it certainly does that on me!


No Show Protect & Correct retails for £16, you can buy it online from POP Beauty's website.

No comments: