Tuesday 24 August 2010

NOTD: Revlon Matte "Emerald City"


I saw this polish a couple of weeks ago and bagged it immediately. After swatching it on a nail when I got home, I decided however I didn't like it much. But as I sadly removed my glorious OPI Designer Series "Ruby" tonight, I knew whatever I put on would not be as glorious so I took this one out of my Helmer.


Let me start by saying it is not a dupe for Zoya "Veruschka". And it is not a true matte.


I would say this is a dark green satin. These photos are taken when the polish is fully dry. None of my other mattes are this shiny. I contemplated putting my Rimmel or TopShop matte top coats but couldn't be bothered finding them. This is 2 coats over Nailgrowth Miracle.


What do you think?...


2 comments:

tasha~ said...

Ohh I saw the Revlon Matte line at the pharmazy yesterday and I didn't buy it! I will pick it up today!
Thanks for the swatches I really wanted to see what they looked like before buying them! I don't like completely matter polishes so this is very nice!

Cali369 said...

I picked this up last week and while I like the colour, it sure ain't matte! Good coverage though and for my collection a unique colour