Saturday 18 September 2010

NOTD China Glaze "Mummy May I"





A lovely lady from America sent me the gorgeous Orly "It's not rocket science" and a mass of other to die for nail polishes so here's hoping I can show these all off in the next few weeks! I got the new China Glaze Awakening set for Halloween 2010, and here is my first choice - "Mummy May I". It is a blackened plum base with hot fuschia glitter. The glitter isn't as obvious as I would like it but it's still a very cool polish! This is 3 coats with 2 coats of China Glaze FastForward top coat. The formula on this was thick and unpleasant but it did dry very quickly even without speed dry top coat.


I also managed to get my mitts on one of the new Andrea Fulerton Nail Boutique Nail Trio's! This is "Garden of Eden". What a lovely name! :D I thought from photos on Superdrug website that it was a dark green/orangey sheer glitter combo but it's better than that!! I wasn't sure how the layering would look but OMG it's awesome (nail on far right)! :D I also bought the nail polish remover from this range; it comes in a professional pump bottle and supposedly smells of spearmint??? I will review this when I try and remove this glitter tomorrow! :)


I am finally on holiday for 2 1/2 weeks and I will be returning to Sweden for my vacay; there is confirmed rumours my sweet Mother has got me some of the cool new Isadora Graffiti nail polishes! :) I should get plenty of time to catch up on my blogging...


Anyway I am just dashing off to see Pirahna 3D in the cinema, so see you all tomorrow!!

No comments: