Monday 27 September 2010

NOTD: Isadora Graffiti Nails "Swedish Flag"


My goodness time flies! Been so busy on holiday climbing snowy peaks and visiting places :) An update on "Space Cadet" - it may be the loveliest colour ever but my mani had seriously flaked off by the end of Wed night (not even 2 days of wear!). However I am sure I can cope with that as the colour is amazing ;)

Anyway here is the first of few Graffiti nail manis - I can't believe Isadora is not sold in UK, their stuff is always awesome! My dear mum bought these for me, and she was thrilled to see it worked as it says on the can - she was convinced it would be bogus :)

This is 2 coats of Isadora "Gold Sparkles" (it looks sheer, but it's not) and a thick slap of "Spraycan Blue" on top. The trick with these is to overload the brush slightly and slap it on in one quick-as-hell stroke or you get smears. I added a layer of China Glaze Fast Forward top coat.

Many of you may not know I am also an avid knitter and I am off to the local knitting Mecca - Garntjanst today to browse yarn etc so gotta dash but I will be back tonight with some cool photos of snowy peaks, reindeers and dinosaur bones :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I love the Graffitis. :)

Btw, is that Nfu-Oh 52 you're holding in the blog pic? It's lovely.