Monday 6 September 2010

Recent NOTDs




Dudes, I've been sooo busy the last week :O I finally managed to dig out my desk and my gaming computer from behind the moving boxes. So about a tonne of flatpack rubbish and old shite, I can finally sit and play Bioshock 2 and use my 2 Helmers full of nail polish! :) Sweet!

Anyway I still took some pix of my NOTDs for you. The first one this week was the nude glitter "Twinkletoes" from Finger Paints. This is 2 coats and top coat - and its much lovelier than this in real life!

Tonight's NOTD isthe super-glittery teal "Emerald City" from Models Own. I was disappointed these glitters were the same bumpy glitters you get from any cheap line - just like craft glitter in a clear polish; at the price I expected more, say, in line with Zoya Ultra-Glitters or OPI "Absolutely Alice". But hey... As "Emerald City" is messy to apply and see-thru, I put Rimmel "Skyhigh" on underneath but you can't really see it unless you take a close-up look like this photo. Very glittery but also very bumpy and sheer. Models Own, I feel disappointed...


What do you think?

No comments: