Friday 31 December 2010

New Year's NOTD: Body Shop "Starry Night"


I picked up this beauty in the sales, and decided it would be a fitting New Year manicure! Lets hope 2011 is as special, as sparkly and as magical like this nail polish :)


I had some application problems with this, it's a bit thick and stringy... But if you're not so fussy you would get away with one thick coat, but this is two thin coats and MegaShine top coat. It has a black base with sparkly silver glitter and flakies.


Well I am going to indulge in some coffee before I get geared up for the stroke of midnight!
HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!

2 comments:

Kajalpennan said...

Nice! I haven't seen this in the store

Lina-Elvira said...

It was part of their xmas makeup look I believe; you can buy it on their website tho http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/_en/_gb/catalog/product.aspx?ParentCatCode=C_Makeup&CatCode=C_Makeup_SALEMakeUp&prdcode=85740m