Sunday 27 February 2011

NOTD: Body Shop "Twinkling Star"




This is the second of the 2 Body Shop xmas collection nail polishes I scored in their January sale :) It's extremely hard to photograph due to the shimmery nature of this foil-finish polish! At least I captured the pastel pink colour! I will try and photograph it in the daylight tomorrow as I am on 'holiday' Monday and Tuesday! :) Sweee-eet....


Look what's coming up in my garden already, yellow crocus! It's definitely moving towards spring. Anyway, I'm off to finish baking my Swedish round breads before bedtime! :)

2 comments:

Emma said...

I so badly wanted this and the black with silver glitter but I only saw them pre-sale and I didn't have £5 to spare for either of them while Christmas shopping! Went to the Body Shop early Jan and they'd all gone :( I was curious as to what Twinkling Star would look like on though as I used to have a similar Rimmel polish from the 'starry' (?) collection, so thanks! :) xxx

Zeke said...

You have yellow crocus coming up, and I have more nightly snow storms on the horizon... yay?