Wednesday 3 August 2011

NOTD: Misa "Krystal Waters"



I saw swatches of this and immediately needed it! I am writing this on my new laptop, sadly the old one was so broken it was cheaper to get a new one :( sad, but it does happen... Therefor I really needed a polish to cheer me up and "Krystal Waters" fits the bill perfectly :)



"Krystal Waters" has a foily, luminous effect that shimmers just like a tropical sea under a blazing sun! This is 4 coats. It is a sheer-ish polish, so you will need the 4 coats to cover up VNL. But if it was more opaque I don't think that it wouldn't have that luminous quality! I slicked on a coat of MegaShine top coat to set it more quickly. I took a lot of photos of this but only one came out decent to show colour AND shimmer, it's definitely a polish that is better in real life than on film!

1 comment:

Cali369 said...

Mmmm, this is lovely