Sunday 16 October 2011

NOTD: Accessorize "Pink Spice"


I needed something spectacular to lure me away from "Heroes of Might and Magic 6"... I found this in the Helmer but I'm not sure if I've showed this to you before? Even if I have, it's a very lovely and autumnal colour that deserves to be shown off again!

This is one of the Accessorize make up range nail polishes - there are a lot of really pretty colours in their range. The consistency on this was ok, perhaps a bit sheer, this is 3 coats with a coat of MegaShine. It's very hard to photograph; its duochrome shimmer ranges from gold to pink to a kind of metallic coral tone. Very nice - like a cup of hot, soothing Clipper 'Sleep Easy' tea but a nail polish :)

Speaking of tea, has anyone tried the Bloom Tea Tea Therapy?.. It sounds healthy but I am not convinced that paying £18.99 for 50 tea bags is sensible in the long run. I think I need a bit of convincing - anyone following this tea treatment and would like to share their experience?

No comments: