Tuesday 11 October 2011

NOTD: Rimmel LycraPRO "Camouflage Chic"

Rimmel LycraPRO "Camouflage Chic", £4.99

I was waiting for my 'flu vaccination in Boots today when my eyes fell on this new polish from Rimmel. First I thought it was a creme. It's actually a shimmer! You can't really see the shimmer further away - it just gives the polish a cool blue-ish glow from within. Very cool :) This is 2 coats with MegaShine top coat. Look how smooth the formula applies with the LycraPRO brush. I just *love* the brushes and formulas on the LycraPRO :) Just look at that swamp-green gorgeousness!!

Soap & Glory™ Peace Hand Love™ Hand Care Kit, £10

I also wanted to tell you about a great gift set for hand! Boots have started selling their Xmas gift sets (I know, it's not even Halloween yet...) and this is one of them! Soap & Glory's Hand Food is one of my fave hand creams, so I of course had to have this set! The soap has a complimentary fragrance to Hand Food and is very soft to lather! It looks really neat on your sink. I will refill the bottles with Hand Food and a nice hand wash when they run out as I prefer pumps to tubes!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

This is lovely! I have far too many shades like this but I know I'll pick it up anyway. I love the formula of Lycra Pro polishes as well xx

Lina-Elvira said...

Lydia - I have far too much of every colour but there is always room for more :D