Wednesday 2 November 2011

NOTD: Dior Addict "Rose Ellipse"

Dior Addict "Rose Ellipse"

Nanoblur cream on the right hand side of my hand! Can you spot the difference?...
This polish has been sitting untried for, eh, 7 years, or more?.. My dad bought it for me in tax free some years back but I have always put it aside for more enticing shades! No longer! This is 2 coats with a slick of MegaShine for quick-dry finish. It is a whitish nude with gold shimmer, very subtle and fresh!

I also tried a bit of Nanoblur cream on my hand at lunchtime. Haven't heard? It's the latest thing! It is an optical cream that blurs out imperfections. I've read several reviews of it, the debate rages on whether you love or loathe it. It doesn't seem to work with liquid foundations at all, however I do not usually wear liquid foundation so I might have to spend some Booths points on this tomorrow... I ran a 'blind test' with my colleagues and it seems we all agree - you can see a difference. Forgive the rubbish photo off my phone!

No comments: