Tuesday 1 May 2012

NOTD: Collection 2000 Hot Looks "Look At Me"

This is an ugly, dirty slime-mould green but I totally felt like something like this today :) My ankle is still really sore and swollen - I spent 3 hrs yesterday waiting in Accident & Emergency and was thankfully reassured it wasn't broken! I now have a support bandage and a walking stick, so not the most glamorous of gear... Back to my NOTD.

This is again from the spring collection from Collection 2000. It feels like this colour belong as wall paint or sofa fabric in a naff 70's sit-com living room set! In Britain there is a rather awful food called 'mushy peas' and this looks almost the colour of that... This is 2 coats, definitely could've used 3 but I feared it might go gummy and thick. And watch out - it's going to be streaky if you're not careful in applying it! But for £1.79 a pop you can't really go wrong :)

Lina-Elvira Loves It Thiiiis Much:
♥ ♥

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree...It really does look a lot like mushy peas! :-) Unique though!

Emma said...

Oh gosh, sounds so painful! I hope your ankle is better soon :( xx I love the polish, quirky and weird and gooey, somehow very fabulous!! xx