Sunday 8 July 2012

NOTD: Rimmel 60sec "Torrid"

This polish has an apt name - it has that secret 'hot coals' glow from within! It's a brownish burgundy shimmer. This is one of those old American shades 're-issued' in the new bottles, but I am not sure if they were ever sold in the UK like this? The formula is creamy and super-opaque but that also means it's a bit thick and unwieldy, hence the smudges... This is 2 coats, to be honest, I could have got away with 1 coat if I had put it on a bit thicker :) It's no secret that I love my Rimmel polishes, and this just makes me love them even more!


Bonus photo of the day is showing you how I made coffee during my camping holiday on the West Coast. Each cup took about 10mins to make. Makes you appreciate the humble British kettle!!

No comments: